One of the most popular places to visit is Puerto Vallarta. Studies have shown that the most popular city to visit in Mexico is Puerto Vallarta as it received the largest amount of visitors during the past holiday season – Check out this Puerto Vallarta Bulletin of Events.
All year long, people around the world love vacationing in Puerto Vallarta due to the miles of beautiful beaches, gourmet restaurants, and vibrant nightlife. Also, there are regular cultural events and exciting performances held in Puerto Vallarta as well.
If you need a wonderful place to stay on your next Puerto Vallarta vacation you should consider Villa La Estancia in Nuevo Nayarit which is just north of PV.
Our stunning resort currently has beachfront residences for sale in addition to world class amenities and services. In the meantime, keep reading below to learn more about the upcoming Puerto Vallarta bulletin of events.
Puerto Vallarta Bulletin of Events – February
There are several holidays and events being held in February in Puerto Vallarta.
- Recently, February 5th was the Mexican Constitution Anniversary, which is a national holiday. Each year there is a parade that will be held in downtown Vallarta.
- On February 14th, it’s Valentine’s Day which is the perfect time for a romantic dinner for couples that want to celebrate their love. Many of the local restaurants will have a special menu for Valentine’s Day.
- On February 24th is the Day of the Mexican Flag, and there will be many different celebrations throughout Puerto Vallarta to honor Mexico’s flag. Puerto Vallarta will have plenty of white, green, and red decorations, which is so beautiful to celebrate the colors of the country’s flag.
Puerto Vallarta Bulletin of Events – March
Next, there are several holidays and events being held in March in Puerto Vallarta. For example, Carnival Day is held on the first Tuesday of March, which is based upon the Rio de Janeiro Brazil celebration.
In downtown Puerto Vallarta, people will be wearing masks and costumes, and there will also be a parade in Old Town as well.
- On March 21st, a Benito Juarez Day event is held, and this holiday honors the former president of Mexico who was known as the “Lincoln of Mexico”. March 21st is the first day of Spring, and also coincides when the Spring Break season arrives, which runs through the middle of April.
- Spring Break is also known as Semana Santa in Spanish, and many students and families worldwide come to Puerto Vallarta to celebrate and enjoy the beaches and the warm sun. The Festival Cultural de Mayo is held in May, and there will be many different events and live performances featuring locals and international artists.
Puerto Vallarta Bulletin of Events – Musical Events & Shows
In addition to holidays and the events listed above, Puerto Vallarta has a wonderful theater presence along with many regular cultural events, too.
For example, there are numerous theaters throughout Puerto Vallarta that host drag queen shows, comedy acts, cabarets, and more – Act II Theater, the Palm Cabaret & Bar in Olas Altas, and Incanto in Old Town are several places that regularly host entertaining shows and performances.
Plus, you can enjoy a delicious cocktail while seeing talented dancers, musicians, etc… Which just makes the evening even more fun.
In addition to fun shows and events, there are tons of activities to enjoy all year long such as:
- Paddle boarding
- Scuba diving
- Mountain biking
- ATV riding
As you can see, there are so many things to do in Puerto Vallarta. It doesn’t matter what time of the year it is, there is something exciting to see and do in Puerto Vallarta.
In addition to events, there are tons of water and outdoor activities to enjoy all year long thanks to the area’s excellent weather. Are you ready to enjoy a Puerto Vallarta vacation?
We are located on one of the most beautiful beaches in Nuevo Nayarit which is just north of PV in Banderas Bay.
Our award winning resort is a hotel-condo concept that also has a limited number of luxury beachfront residences on sale, too. Right now, we have special deals on all-inclusive travel packages to enjoy a dream vacation in Mexico.